Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I will setup tiktok shop, facebook, instagram shop, etsy, fix tik tok shop, shopify ads


šŸš€ Facebook, Instagram & TikTok Shop Setup & Integration

Turn Your E-Commerce Store Into a Powerful Social Shopping Channel

Hi there! I’m Shahab, and welcome to my service.

Looking to set up and connect your Facebook Shop, Instagram Shop, or TikTok Shop with your e-commerce store?

You’re in the right place! I provide professional Social Commerce & E-Commerce Integration Services designed to help online businesses connect their stores, synchronize products, set up tracking, and create a smooth shopping experience across Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.

Whether your store is built with Shopify, Etsy, Wix, or WooCommerce, I can help you handle the technical setup and integration so you can focus on growing your business and increasing sales.

šŸ’¼ What I Can Help You With

Facebook & Instagram Shop Setup
Connect your online store with Meta Commerce and set up your product catalog for social selling.

TikTok Shop Integration
Connect your e-commerce store with TikTok Shop and configure the required product and shopping settings.

Shopify, Etsy, Wix & WooCommerce Integration
Integrate your existing store with Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok shopping platforms.

Product Catalog & Product Sync
Set up catalogs, synchronize products, troubleshoot missing products, and assist with bulk product uploads.

Meta Pixel & TikTok Pixel Setup
Install and configure tracking pixels to help monitor customer activity and improve your advertising performance.

Event Tracking & Troubleshooting
Configure and troubleshoot Meta Events Manager and TikTok Events for more accurate conversion tracking.

Domain Verification
Assist with Meta domain verification and the required business settings.

Shop & Product Issue Fixing
Troubleshoot common problems related to product syncing, catalogs, shop connections, account configuration, and integration errors.

Rejected Shop Assistance
Review common setup or configuration issues and help you prepare your shop for another approval attempt.

šŸŒ Platforms I Work With

Facebook Shop • Instagram Shop • TikTok Shop

Shopify • Etsy • Wix • WooCommerce

⭐ Why Choose Me?

✔ Professional & Reliable Service
✔ Complete Integration Assistance
✔ Accurate Product Synchronization
✔ Pixel & Event Tracking Setup
✔ Troubleshooting & Technical Support
✔ Client-Focused Communication
✔ Quality Work With Attention to Detail

My goal is simple: to make your social commerce setup easier, more organized, and ready for business.

Whether you’re launching a new store or fixing an existing integration, I’ll work with you to identify the issues and provide the right setup for your business.

⚠️ Important Notice

Please note that Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok have their own commerce policies and approval requirements. I can assist with setup, configuration, troubleshooting, and preparing your shop for review, but I cannot guarantee approval if products, businesses, websites, or accounts violate the platform’s policies.

šŸ“© Please contact me before placing an order so I can review your requirements and recommend the most suitable solution for your business.

šŸš€ Ready to Start Selling on Social Media?

Let’s connect your store with Facebook, Instagram & TikTok and build a smoother social shopping experience for your customers.

Contact us today and let’s get started!  Tags (কমা সহ): Facebook Shop, Instagram Shop, TikTok Shop, Shop Setup, E-commerce Integration, Social Commerce, Online Store Setup, Product Sync, Shopify Integration, WooCommerce Integration, Catalog Setup, Social Media Marketing, Digital Storefront, Business Suite Setup, TikTok Seller Center

#️⃣ Hashtags: #FacebookShop #InstagramShop #TikTokShop #ShopSetup #EcommerceIntegration #SocialCommerce #OnlineBusiness #ProductSync #ShopifyToTikTok #SocialMediaShop #DigitalStorefront #EcommerceTips #OnlineStoreSetup #TikTokSeller #MetaBusinessSuite